After FOUR long weeks of closure due to COVID-19, the office is finally open again!
The past few weeks have been difficult as I have so missed seeing all of my wonderful patients and being able to offer my help. However, I have been using my time wisely and have lots of exciting new updates!
- Website updates! Lots of new updates and info, including Services and Products pages. You can now purchase high quality supplements and eGift Cards through affinityacu.com. Check it out here.
- New hours! I have taken some time to re-evaluate what works best for me, my clients, and my family in regards to scheduling. I will be adding Mondays to my schedule, which I know will be exciting to many of you! Additionally, I will be discontinuing Saturday appointments. I know this is a major bummer BUT I will continue to offer evening appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays! Also, look for some “bonus” hours in the next few weeks as I try to get everyone rescheduled in a timely and safe manner. Check out the new schedule and set up your next appointment here.
- New knowledge! I’ve been spending the past few weeks taking more continuing education and doing lots of research in order to better serve all of you. I just completed training in advanced techniques for more effectively treating and assessing back and hip conditions. I completed this training with Whitfield Reaves, one of the leaders in sports and orthopedic acupuncture.
I’m so excited to be back in the office! I can’t wait to see all of you!
There are a few changes that will be in effect for the next few weeks.
- Typically, I will treat those suffering from the common cold or other respiratory issues because acupuncture is great for the immune and respiratory systems. However, I’m asking at this time that you please call and reschedule your appointment if you are sick AT ALL.
- Additionally, I am asking that if at all possible, please come to your appointment alone to limit the number of people in the office.
- I will be scheduling extra time around appointments to allow more separation between patients, which may make it trickier to find appointment times. If you have difficulty finding a convenient time online, please call or text me at (406) 272-0474 and I’ll do my best to work with you!
Of course, I will be continuing to disinfect treatment rooms and office spaces frequently. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office for your use.
Thank you so much for your support and patience with all this chaos. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at (406) 272-0474 or email@example.com.