It’s Fall! Plus, we’re actually getting a beautiful Fall here in Billings! I’ve been loving the cooler weather and changing colors of the leaves. However, with the cooler weather also comes cold and flu season.
Immune Boosting Basics
Now is a great time to get ahead of cold and flu season by boosting your immune system. It’s important to take care of your body all year round with consistent exercise and movement, a healthy diet, good sleep, and stress management. But the Fall and Winter seasons call for some extra immune boosting, which I like to accomplish with specific supplements.
Immune Boosting Supplements
My favorite supplements for immune boosting include:
- Immune +: my favorite herbal immune booster. A blend of astragalus, reishi mushroom, cordyceps, Angelica, schisandra, and siler root.
- Vitamin C: a strong antioxidant that provides powerful support for the innate and adaptive immune systems. You can easily supplements, but many do not need to because it is easy to get enough vitamin C through diet! My favorite dietary sources of vitamin C include red peppers, citrus, and kiwis.
- Vitamin D: a must have in my opinion. Vital for immune function but important for so many other bodily functions. Great to take year round but especially throughout the winter months when we’re not getting as much sunlight.
- Zinc: an essential mineral to improve immune defense and fight off infections.
Tri-Immune Boost Injections
If you’re like me, sometimes it can be difficult to remember to take all your supplements consistently. Well, we’ve got the quick, easy solution for you! Give your immune system a boost with Tri-Immune Boost Injections! This limited time offering provides a powerful boost for the immune system with high concentrations of immune essentials.
- Glutathione: one of my favorite antioxidants. Protects host immune cells + provides optimal functioning of other cells in the immune system.
- Vitamin C: supports optimal functioning of both the innate and adaptive immune system + works as a strong antioxidant.
- Zinc: an essential mineral that supports immune defenses to prevent and combat infections.
Safe, natural support for the immune system. Injections have the added benefit of bypassing the digestive system so that more of these immune boosting essentials actually get absorbed and used by your body. Recommended as frequently as 1x/week or as needed for an extra immune boost. Available for a limited time and only $20 through October!